We are constantly on the lookout for professionals to fulfill the staffing needs of our clients, and we currently have a job opening that may interest you.
Position: Windchill Architect
Duration: Long time- Remote role
- Experience with 8+ years and worked on Windchill 10.2 and 11.1
- Strong PLM Domain knowledge and having Windchill Implementation Knowledge(at least 5-6 years)
- Strong in Windchill Customization, Config Management, Change Management, Workflow configurations Should be able to Design Solutions for Windchill Implementation projects
- Strong Understanding of Windchill Architecture Able to lead technical implementation teams in analyzing business requirements and contributes to the design of PTC Solutions intended to address complex customer business processes
- Must have strong experience in Installation and configuration of PTC software, Customization, GUI development, Testing, Debugging Provides input into the future software functionality, implementation methodology and customization standards
- Have executed at least 3-5 implementation project as solution architect.
- Have Understanding of database administration, database design Knowledge of quality processes and their implementation.
- Good knowledge of Windchill Product suites Strong debugging skills Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
If you believe you are qualified for this position and are currently in the job market or interested in making a change, please email email@example.com the resume along with contact details on or give me a call at 732-642-3214.