Managed file transfer (MFT) is a technology platform that uses administrative controls, support for security protocols (like HTTPS, SFTP, FTPS), and automation capabilities to help companies securely share various types of data, including sensitive or compliance-protected data as well as high-volume data.
MFT provides a more secure method of file transfer than standard file transfer protocol (FTP) and usually includes an interface and functionality that enables control and visibility.
Why You Need Managed File Transfer
Protecting data in today’s highly regulated and growing data landscape requires a proactive approach. It means evaluating your business’s existing system of data management and security policies to ensure that you meet current and upcoming compliance regulations and mandates. It also means that you must reduce or eliminate system vulnerabilities that are often a result of inadequate security practices and system inefficiencies.
MFT can be beneficial if your business requires:
- The ability to securely and reliably exchange files with business partners
- Control and visibility over your data movements and IT infrastructure
- A replacement for high maintenance, outdated, or non-compliant file transfer methods
- Communication and engagement with any of the industry-standard protocols such as FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS, AS2, and SFTP
High level Capabilities
- Managed File Transfer processes implementing B2B (Business 2 Business), M2M (machine 2 machine), H2H (human 2 human), H2M (Human 2 Machine) or G2G (group 2 group) file transfer, ﬁle-sharing patterns.
- PCI, HIPAA, GxP, SOx regulatory controls, data in transit, data@rest protection, PGP-Cryptography, File compression/decompression, storage solution like NAS, Cloud (AWS-S3), Hadoop/HDFS and HTTPS, SFTP or FTP(E)S ﬁle transfer methods have no secrets.
- Our teams have experience with Software AG MFT, Tibco MFT, IBM MFT, MBOX-SDX and CrushFTP based solutions as well as client side, file transfers, tooling including FileZilla, WinSCP and others.
- Encryption/Decryption with PGP & ZIP AES key with RSA/DSA 1024, 2048, 3072 & 4096 bit Keys
- Multi level security by enabling encrypts & sign, verify & decrypt.
- Enabling the access with secure based communication by using NT password, system password based & SSH based
- File transfers capabilities for l-many, Many-1, Many-Many partners/systems/ business
- You no longer have to use multiple products and scripts to handle your file transfer processes.
- MFT a comprehensive solution that will manage your organization’s file transfer, file sharing, secure FTP, and automation needs through a single interface.
- MFT has the flexibility to simplify, secure and audit:
- Server-to-Server batch file transfers· User-to-System ad-hoc files transfers·Person-to-Person file collaboration.
- Achieve SFTP, HTTPS, and FTP automation for file transfers with an intuitive browser-based interface that lets you.
- Schedule transfers lo run at future dates and times
- Monitor folders for new ﬁles and process them immediately
- Integrate with existing applications, programs and script so Receive email notifications for completed or failed job